We are committed and dedicated to protect your privacy, security and confidentiality of any information provided by you to us during your visits to this website. We consider your privacy our foremost priority. This privacy statement explains which information we may gather from you through our web site and how we may use it. We use information collected about you to fulfill your specific information, purchase orders, products or Solutions and your e-mail newsletter requests. The only individualized information that we obtains about you through our web site is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us. It is not our policy to sell lists containing detailed personal customer information.
INFORMATION GATHERING METHODS
GENERAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to enhance the content contained on this Website, we may gather and store certain information about your visit. “General Information” is information about you or your activities through which you cannot be identified. This information may include some or all of the following items:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if it has its own static. IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use IP addresses for a variety of internal purposes such as to analyze trends, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Contact us forms: Information submitted at these forms comes to us & it is used for respective purposes only. We never sell your information to any third party.
- The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website that referred the visitor/user/customer to the Website, and/or the search engine that referred a visitor/user/customer and any search strings or phrases entered into the search engine to find this Website.
- Demographic information concerning the country of origin of the visitor/user/customer and languages) used.
- The type and version of the Internet browser used to visit this Website, the operating system on the visitor/user/customer’s computer, and information regarding client errors viewing this Website.
GDPR COMPLIANCE COMPANY – BROWSE WITH CONFIDENCE
We collect this general information and may be used to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to the Website. We uses information collected solely for research purposes, to investigate the behavior, needs, attitudes, opinions, motivations or other characteristics of individuals, companies or other organizations. We neither sell nor rent your data to any third party. Being GDPR Compliance company, your information is confidential with us.